When you think of the noun “disruptor” the vision of a child misbehaving in a classroom might come to mind. But try to set that perception aside for the time being. We want to shed new light on the term “disruptor” from a business/web development point of view. There are two definitions for this word:
- A person or thing that prevents something, especially a system, process or event from continuing as usual or as expected.
- A specialized business or company that changes the traditional way an industry operates, especially in a new and effective way.
Let’s focus on the second definition for the sake of this blog.
Master Website Planners is DISRUPTING how an online digital presence is implemented and maintained for businesses across Southwest Florida. Our unique business model differentiates us from the competition, making us far more effective working with businesses right here, in your local market.
Our sole mission is to help local companies by taking their digital world to the next LEVEL! We help them “see through the clutter” and help them break through any web woes they are experiencing, such as:
- What type of website do I really need?
- How can my company utilize social media to increase my sales and brand recognition?
- I DO NOT want to give money to Google and buy their ads, what’s another option?
Have You Been Misguided in the Past?
There’s a very good chance that you have been misguided through your digital journey thus far, and are struggling to find the right answers to questions you may have. In other words, you are most likely doing one of two things:
- Currently working with a digital agency and are not sure what they are doing for the money you are spending, and want to better understand what is going on... but you have some apprehension about asking your current provider what the money is going toward.
- Your team has tried to successfully create a powerful digital presence. You’ve spent hundreds of hours trying to figure out as much about websites, social media, SEO as you possible can. But to no prevail.
Do either of these scenarios ring a bell?
Give us a call and schedule your complimentary consultation. After meeting with us, you will have a much better understanding of what the next course of action should be to help grow your digital world.